Such a treat and I thank them many times over! Here’s the recording:
Archive | Sound clipsRSS feed for this section
I just uploaded the first 1:11 of Savoy-Lease Arrhythmia, which I composed in 1998 for jazz combo. Specifically, I used piano, bass, saxophone, and conga drums.
I think it has one of the best grooves I’ve composed and I like its type of tonality. Take a listen!
- New recording of Drop by Drop February 10, 2013
- Drop by Drop performance Jan 17, 2013 January 7, 2013
- Listening: Cecile Chaminade July 20, 2012
- Libby Larsen: “Your ideal piece” June 16, 2012
- At Chorus America / ChoralConnections 2012 June 15, 2012