This is a fantastic cover by Sara Bareilles. The sparse arrangement at the piano is great, but what really makes this cover is her time. Strong R&B pulse and well placed at the back of the beat.
Love this cover of Sittin on the Dock of the Bay
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- New recording of Drop by Drop February 10, 2013
- Drop by Drop performance Jan 17, 2013 January 7, 2013
- Listening: Cecile Chaminade July 20, 2012
- Libby Larsen: “Your ideal piece” June 16, 2012
- At Chorus America / ChoralConnections 2012 June 15, 2012
- Listening: La Boheme August 12, 2009
- Listening: Mahna, Mahna August 16, 2009
- Sound clip added for Savoy-Lease Arrhythmia August 18, 2009
- Argh! Curse of the composer September 18, 2009
- A couple days of inspiration November 23, 2009
No comments yet.